Registration available on Eventbrite.
Sign up early for classes that you are interested in. The following are strongly recommended:
- First Aid, CPR and AED
- This is the AHA Heartsaver program and is the official County Fire standard.
- HAZMAT First Responder Awareness
- Remember, this training is good for a year.
- The initial class is 8 hours then after that, you only have to take the “competency” class within the next 12 months.
- ICS-200 Classroom Course
- This one is especially for those who will be serving as Logistics, Operations, Planning or CERT IC.
- This will give you a true in depth exposure and understanding of operating in an ICS environment
- Red Cross Shelter Operations Training
- The January class packed out fast so don’t delay in signing up if you want to take this. There are 40 slots in the class.
- Radio Operations – Awareness Level Training
- If you haven’t taken this before, I highly encourage it. No matter what your experience is, this will help you gain confidence in communications and also help to standardize techniques throughout the program.
- Please note that the “Operations Level” course is restricted to ECS personnel only at this time.